Welcome to CaringFurs Puppies! CuringFurs has been around for 30 years now. The idea was brought about by my grandparents due to their love for dogs. They created Caringfurs with the intent to connect healthy puppies with caring families. CaringFurs Puppies does not condone Puppy Mills, and we strongly discourage all breeding practices in which the health and well-being of innocent dogs and puppies are compromised. Listed below are some of the steps we take to help you find a quality puppy or connect you to the best breeders through our website:
- We only work with trusted breeders for the Puppies we don’t breed ourselves and visit them from time to time to check their puppies personally and look for red flags about the puppies well being and care. We have become one big family with all our breeders.
- If it is proven that a breeder is using illegal or inhumane breeding practices, we then stop working with the breeder immediately.
- We make an effort to educate Dog Breeders on breeding standards and the importance of selling only healthy puppies with good genetics.
- We make it well-known to all of our breeders that we stand firmly against the mistreatment of animals and will not tolerate any such practice.
- We have built personal relationships with our breeders so as to become familiar with their breeding practices.
At CaringFurs Puppies, we understand the things that you are looking for in a companion. We understand the importance of having your new family member come to you a healthy, happy puppy with good genetics. There are a number of things that we do to assure that your experience with us is a positive one.
- Every puppy for sale sold by us carries a minimum of a 30-day health guarantee provided by the breeder. Each state has its guidelines, and all our breeders follow them. For a list of the laws protecting people buying a puppy state by state, click here.
- We keep all our puppies up to date on all vaccinations and de-wormer.
- All our puppies vet checked before we put them up for sale.
Our family has the well-being of the puppies in mind first and foremost. In the event you feel uncomfortable with anything you experience, we request that you contact us directly so we can look into the situation.
Buying a puppy is a big commitment. As a prospective dog owner, we suggest that you thoroughly research the breeds you are interested in. By doing these things, you are ensuring that the puppy you choose is a good fit for your family.